- ■Public announcement based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information
- We recognize the importance of personal information protection and make efforts to properly protect your personal information.
- ■Collection of person information
- When collecting personal information, we will confirm the purpose of the collection and collect by legal and fair means within the scope of our business.
- ■Use and provision of personal information
- We shall not disclose the collected personal information to any third party without consent of the individual according to our strict control policy for use and provision of personal information.
- ■Safety measures
- We shall make efforts to secure correctness and safety of personal information, as well as to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification or leaks.
- ■Observing laws
- We shall comply with the laws and codes related to personal information.
- If you have provided personal information, we may deliver information by e-mail or other means. However, if you do not desire this information to be delivered, please let us know. We will stop information delivery.
- ■Contact for personal information handling
- Contact us at the following address for complaints related to our personal information handling.
- ■Posting advertisements using user visits and action history information
- Our website may post advertisements distributed by third parties including Yahoo Japan Corporation, and third parties may obtain and use cookie data of a user who has visited our official website.
- Users can access the opt-out page provided on the website of the third parties and stop use of cookie data to advertisement distribution by third parties.
- A cookie is a system to store use history and input content sent and received between the browser and server in your computer as a file when any website is used.
When you access the same page next time, the page operator can change the indication for each customer. If you permit sending and receiving by your browser setting, the website can obtain cookies from your browser.
In addition, your browser will send only cookies which the server of the website sent and received for privacy protection.
- You can select setting for sending and receiving of cookies from “Permit all cookies,” “Reject all cookies” and “Inform user when receiving cookies.”
How to set depends on the browser. Confirm how to set cookies with the “Help” menu of the browser that you use.
- When selecting a setting to reject all cookies, please note that you may be subject to restrictions for various services on the Internet such as not receiving a service which requires authentication.